MergeWorks is actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and is committed to maintaining safe practices and controls to minimize the risk to business operations. We are mindful of our civic responsibilities to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and have implemented new procedures to ensure the safety and wellness of our staff while maintain consistent production.
It is our intent to operate “business as usual” as much as possible for the foreseeable future and we have taken extra internal measures to make sure this happens. At this time we do not see any potential delays in production.
Quality Products Manufactured in the USA
The majority of our products are made to order in San Antonio, Texas. We will continue to deliver quality products by maintaining our high manufacturing standards.
What We are Doing for Our Employees
We have taken taken the following steps to ensure the safety and wellness of our staff, to ensure continuous production and shipments for our customers:
- Elimination of non-essential business travel and meetings
- Increased facility sanitization and employee handwashing to ensure cleanliness and minimize infection spread
- The addition of paid sick leave for hourly employees to allow them the freedom to stay home if ill, thus eliminating the spread of the virus
- Ongoing proactive communication with our staff to ensure best practices and ongoing awareness
- Office team will have remote capabilities to process POs and schedule orders
What We are Doing for Supply Chain Continuity
MergeWorks is in contact with our major suppliers, and there is no immediate threat to our supply of raw material. We have implemented the following steps to ensure supply consistency and minimize the risk of production disruptions or delays:
- Maintain inventories of essential raw materials to protect against disruptions
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with our suppliers to ensure material remains available and shortages are minimized
What We are Doing for Our Customers
We will remain in contact with our customers in order to provide up-to-date information on production orders.
- In the unlikely event of overall production delays or disruptions, we will contact you immediately via email.
- We will contact customers individually about any issues or changes to their orders via email and phone.
Our team will continue to reevaluate the current situation in order to minimize the risks associated with this outbreak. We appreciate and value your business and look forward to continuing to provide you with quality products.