Employee health and safety is already paramount to operations, but with the outbreak of COVID-19, maintaining a clean environment is top-of-mind whether you’re working from home or in the office. The government and health departments have been encouraging hand washing, wiping surfaces, and social distancing, but the anxiety of being in a workspace with fellow employees is high, especially in crowded offices where maintaining space may seem difficult.
So, what can be done to help relieve anxiety in the office? One option is to create personal spaces for workers. Add additional privacy and safeguard workers by adding acoustic EchoScape™ Stackers™ to your cubicles. There are several advantages of adding EchoScape™ Stackers™ to your workspace:
- Adding Height. Stackers™ add height to your cubicle walls, creating a private space for your workers and providing them with a greater barrier from sneezing and coughing.
- Easy to Clean. EchoScape™ is a porous material that can easily be cleaned with a soap and water spray solution or disinfectant spray with an alcohol content of 75% or less.
- Sustainable Material. Made from 60% post-consumer recycled plastic PE water bottles, EchoScape™ Stackers™ are sustainable and eco-friendly. The panels are lightweight, high impact resistant, VOC-free, and available in a variety of colors.
- Acoustic Properties. EchoScape™ Stackers™ deliver both sound and visual privacy to help keep workers focused and productive. With an NRC rating of 0.90, our ¾” (18mm) thick EchoScape™ Stackers™ absorb up to 90% of sound that impacts the panels from both inside and outside the workstation.
- Easy Installation. Stackers™ can easily be installed with 3 different mounting options that can be placed on cubicles with flat or curved top surfaces. Panel mounts can be placed anywhere on the panel to merge seamlessly with your current cubicle system.
- Cost Effective. No purchasing of new furniture necessary! Stackers™ can be easily added to existing cubicle systems.
By extending cubicle walls, we can safeguard our employees and relieve anxiety by providing them with a safe and secure space for them to work. Click here to learn more about MergeWorks’ acoustic EchoScape™ Stackers.