As lockdowns are lifting and businesses adjust to the challenges of a new work environment, business owner’s priority is to help their employees return to work safely. Employers must be ready to adapt and innovate within their workplaces in order to move forward in this time of working during a pandemic.
There are several important but practical safety measures to implement in the workplace that employees are thinking about. Establishing workspace distancing protocols such as rearranging workspaces, meeting areas and walkways to adhere to social distancing is of upmost importance.
MergeWorks has several social distancing products that can help as Employers open their doors back up:
One way of providing employees with the protection and social distancing they need is by adding desk dividers to their current desks, tables, or other workstations. There are several advantages of adding desk dividers to your workspaces:
- Adding Barriers. Desk dividers add barriers between workspaces, adding privacy and safeguarding your employees.
- Easy to Clean. All of MergeWorks’ materials are easy to clean and disinfect.
- Acoustic Properties. Desk dividers are available in our Acoustic EchoScape™ material. With an NRC rating of 0.90, our ¾” (18mm) thick EchoScape™ absorbs up to 90% of sound that impacts the panels from both inside and outside the workstation.
- Easy Installation. Desk dividers come with multiple mounting options, removable and permanent, to fit your current furniture and space needs.
- Cost Effective. No purchasing of new furniture necessary! MergeWorks’ desk dividers can be easily added to existing furniture.
MergeWorks offers several different styles of desk dividers to suit the needs of your space and your furniture, as well as a variety of sizes, materials and colors.
- Enclave™ desk dividers easily mount on the edge of your desk or sit on the top of your desk to make multiple spaces from one table. Both permanent and removable mounting options are available.
- Midtown™ desk dividers are mounted at a set height at the back of the desk and offer privacy above and below the desk. Both permanent and removable mounting options are available.
- SwitchIT™ desk dividers use our patent pending magnetic mounting assembly to give you the ability to control your environment, easily allowing you to switch from a private to an open workspace in a matter of seconds. These are available for back and side wings.
- Uptown™ desk dividers are height adjustable dividers that offer privacy above and below the back of the desk. Our permanent mounting assembly lets your control the height of your panel.
If you are needing room dividers to add to your workspace, Divide and maximize your current space with MergeWorks’ contemporary modular panels. Villa Wall, Duplex Wall and Notch Walls are great for creating meeting rooms, breakrooms and private work areas without incurring costly construction and still adhering to workplace distancing protocols.
Custom design your Villa™ or Duplex™ wall panels to fit your space or upgrade your office furniture décor by mixing colors and textures. With a wide variety of privacy screen styles, materials, sizes and installation options, it’s easy to create a more efficient use of your space. Flexible and versatile, space dividers can be permanently installed or mobile with locking casters to allow for spontaneous reconfiguration. Add a hinge kit, wall mount, fixed feet or mobile casters and the configuration options are limitless. 3 frame colors available – framework is constructed using lightweight aluminum extrusion, anodized or powder coated for an aesthetic and durable finish.
Not only are our products made in the USA with quick lead times, they are easy to install, easy to clean and ship fully assembled. Our custom cost-effective social distancing solutions will help you meet the requirements to keep your business or office open and your employees more at ease.
If you are looking for a product to meet the social distancing guidelines or transforming a room to create more separation, MergeWorks can find a solution. Our customer service team is available to answer your questions. Please reach out to them at 800-597-1195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.